- To Preview, left click on the document listing, then click on “Preview”
- Click on “Download” in the document listing to save a copy to your computer
and want to stay in touch with your ham friends? Show your friends your latest pride and joy project or any field of interest you would like to share with your ham friends. How? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with … Continue reading
From Keith, W1KES
Last month, we repainted our bonus room, A.K.A. dad’s shack after 17 years. Additionally, we added new furniture and shelves. I have spent the last several weeks organizing and optimizing the space. My shack also serves as my home office, which has received more use this past week than the previous year. With kids out of school until mid-May, I plan to spend many hours working and “hamming” in my recently renovated space.
- From the Land of Magic – Solar Panel Load Controller
- A Better Mouse Trap or is that a CW Key?
- What is it?
- Plan to use an Inverter Generator or run your Field Day station from a generator?
- A Power Line Filter for an Inverter Generator
- It was the night before Christmas and….
- Morse Code Classes via a UHF Repeater… starting January 8th
- Chatham receives $2.3 million grant for upgraded public safety radio system
- Morse Trainer Kit Build; What Happened, and What’s Next?